For further information contact:
Thom Sherwood (owner)
1967 Pontiac GTO Hardtop ... xXx GTO "Flame Car"V.I.N. 242177Z1xxxxx
ENGINE: 400cid Pontiac V8 "YS" Code
REAR DIFFERENTIAL: 3.23:1 Standard
Mechanically, this GTO remains very original to its as-built, stock configuration from the Fremont, California factory, and has been documented by Pontiac Historic Services (PHS-Online).
ORIGINALLY: Montreux Blue exterior w/ Blue vinyl interior
The Special Effects Flame Car xXx GTO was constructed by Revolution Studios' contractors:• John Frazier Special Effects (Sun Valley, CA)
• Eddie Paul's EP Customs (El Segundo, CA)
The one-and-only SFX Flame Car xXx GTO carries a Certificate of Authenticity from Revolution Studios and has been personally autographed by many of the talented individuals who helped conceive and build this car in late 2001 and early 2002, as well as by the actual celebrities and production crew on the set of both xXx films... including Vin Diesel!
Functional SFX equipment and modifications built into this GTO, and as featured on-screen, include:• Hardtop Roof permanently removed
• Bimba hardware installed in quarter panels and in windshield header bow to eject a fiberglass roof replica
• Shaved Door Handles with solenoid remote openers
• Custom Hood Scoop with Flame Thrower system
• Rocket Launcher system routed through upper headlights with breakaway T-3 lenses
• Spy Dashboard with custom gauges, monitors, GPS, SatNav, nitrous tank, etc.
• Grant Steering Wheel
• Passenger-side Bucket Seat has a custom tear-away flap that reveals an American Flag Parasail
• Mechanized Flipping Rear Seat reveals a hidden cache of Spy Weaponry
• Patriot Side Exhausts
• Weld ProStar Wheels
• BFGoodrich Radial TA Tires
• Color-shifting ChromaLusion paint by Dupont: "Indigo Blasberry Prizm"
• European License Plates "KY-29-0"